Friday, December 9, 2011

Character Considerations

In the two weekends of beta that I played, I started both a Sith Inquisitor and a Jedi Knight. I leveled the Inquisitor (Sorcerer) to level 22 and the Knight to level 5. The Inquisitor was a lot of fun to start, but as I progressed and starting doing more group quests - I was often asked to heal. Bleck! The way the Inquisitor is structured, especially on the Sorcerer side - I just don't see much patience in peeps accepting the Sorcerer as a pure DPS class.


So...with the break between the beta and go-live, I've been doing a lot of thinking about the character class(es) that I want to play when the game goes live. After my Beta experience, I know that I definitely want to play on the Empire side, but other than that - here's the plan so far:


Sorcerin - Male Sith Pureblood Inquisitor - Still not sure whether or not I want to go Assassin or Sorcerer


Raige - Female Cyborg Sith Warrior - Probably Juggernaut


Sofaking - Bank Alt - Male - Twi'lek - Agent?

No comments:

Post a Comment