Thursday, December 15, 2011

Raige, The Merciless!

Started late, but I was able to accomplish a few things on Raige last night -

• Hit Level 12 (just barely)
• Finished out all the quests on Korriban - and found all the datacrons!
• Ran Black Talon
• Picked my Advanced Class - Juggernaut
• Freed my Twi'lek companion Vette from her shock collar (even after my Merciless title, hmm...getting soft?)
• Picked my crew skills - Synthweaving, Archaeology & Underworld Trading
• Sent Vette on several trade missions, just to see how that works, and gained a few skill points in my crafting skills. Was under the false impression that I could queue missions up while I was away, but after a little research this morning, figured out that queues just work for crafting items.

Anxious to get my ship now, and being able to send that silly robot off to do my bidding..

Plan for tonight? More Raige! Apparently there are a couple more datacrons near the starting area for Dromund Kaas - I'll grab those and get going on the world quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment