Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Launch Day!

Well, I can't believe it's finally here - LAUNCH DAY! 


After watching the progress on this game since it was initially announced, playing in beta and early access, all I can say is: Congratulations to BioWare! They have got big shoes to fill, but I'm confident that they have the talent and drive to make this game a success! It's just the beginning and I'm sure the best is yet to come.


As for an update to my characters: I had a busy weekend. Raige is level 23 now. I got the spaceship, 3 companions and I am currently in "new" content for me - Nar Shaddaa. The Sith Warrior's story line has definitely picked up a bit and it looks like I'm being setup for a "final" confrontation with a Jedi Master. Can't wait to see how all this plays out!

Oh yeah - CE pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment